Established in 2015, the Young ISTAC is a forum for younger professionals (40 years and under) of the arbitration and mediation community in Turkey and abroad.
The objectives of the Young ISTAC are:
- to introduce and popularize the efficient understanding and use of arbitration, as well as mediation.
- to provide a strong network between young professionals and to arrange monthly meetings in order to facilitate the communication between its members.
- to organize national and international educational programs, conferences and social events with the participation of experienced counsel and arbitrators, as well as other international organizations.
- to keep its members up-to-date with the latest developments in arbitration and to provide career development opportunities.
- to promote the ISTAC dispute resolution services.
- to organize annual moot court competitions both in English and Turkish in order to promote the study of arbitration through its application to a moot problem.
The Young ISTAC membership is open to all practitioners and younger members of the arbitration community without any subscription fee.
For further information, please kindly send an email to email@example.com
Please enter your e-mail address to subscribe to our newsletter.